Book Online Now
Great Day Of Fun
Make your birthday one to remember by celebrating here with us in Waterworld.
Bookings can be made via our booking system above – please ensure to read the terms and conditions to the right of this page!
Terms & Conditions
- Party bookings – 8 persons minimum to 25 maximum.
- The party booking allows 2 hours in the Waterpark and 1 hour in the party room. There is no party host provided, parents/gaurdians are responsible for hosting the party.
- If parents/guardians do not require the party room, you are welcome to book ‘group booking’ tickets through the website.
- Waterworld ratios: A minimum ratio of 1 adult (over 18) to every 10 children OVER the age of 8 (9+) and this adult must enter the water.
- Children aged 8 and under the ratio will remain 1 adult to every 2 children and this adult must enter the water.
- Children with additional needs/specific requirements or require 1:1 assistance must have a guardian with them at all times.
- Children aged 12 and over can enter the water without an adult/child ratio but the parent/guardians must remain on the premises.
- Changing rooms must be supervised by a parent/guardian on entry and exit times.
- Post swim, please gather your group and exit via reception, please make your way to the party room (located at Waterworld Gift Shop, the playpark side of the building.
- You can supply your own birthday cake, food, snacks, minerals in the Party room. You will need to provide paper plates and cutlery. ‘Take away’ food purchased locally is permitted. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- We ask that all rubbish is gathered and the bins provided are used.
- Waterworld operates a 50c coin return locker system and 50c hair dryers.
- There are certain height restrictions on some of our slides.
- Upon arrival at Waterworld, the party organiser should have tickets ready for scanning.
- Swim caps must be worn in the pool arena.
- If parents/guardians desire to leave food/cake etc in the party room ahead of entrance to the waterpark, please let staff know at reception and arrangements can be made.
- Please ensure you and the party are aware of the rules and regulations here at Waterworld available on our website.
- There is private access from the party room to the park adjacent, parents/guardians are welcome to allow the party use the park while in the party room.
- Please note, the park is not owned by WaterWorld Bundoran.
- Please ensure you have correct numbers for your party as no refunds or ticket changes will be permitted.
- Please ensure you book the party room when booking your party.